Comments Off

Australia Partner Migration Research & Advice by FLAME2011

Posted by | January 15, 2013 | Newest Projects

I require information on the best approach to enable my Japanese partner to move to Australia permanently to share our life together. We specifically need to know which visa to apply for to allow her to legally stay in Australia permanently so we can be together… (Budget: $30-$250 AUD, Jobs: Legal, Legal Research, Visa / Immigration)

Go to Source

85 total views, 1 today

Tags: , , , , , , , ,